Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewookie34

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* thewookie

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- DRAGON TEETH CONQUEST ONLY | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 9:30 am 15/11/2014

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for

Any additional comments you would like to add? Saying I love the jews is not a negative statement. With all the jewish hate in society it's sad to ban for saying such a positive statement. Jew is also not a Relgiou slur no uses the old term Hebrew

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I have found the chat logs around the incident.

[01:30:14] disfunk_Burger > stop killing meeee
[01:32:32] jesusdemessimy > ya des francais ?
[01:33:57] thewookie > spawn infront of a bad with a MG4
[01:34:00] thewookie > nice
[01:34:49] kdytiuw57 > gg
[01:34:51] disfunk_Burger > mvp
[01:37:26] thewookie > I love the Jews.
[01:38:54] disfunk_Burger > jihadjo is the best name ive seen so far
[01:40:41] JihadJ0 > i love sammiches
[01:42:46] muggerfugger > wtf did jsut get killed by

I will have to let a Head Admin decide your fate on this one. Until one becomes available enjoy our other seven servers.

Please explain why this comment is there? It follows no conversation that was going on.

I was really tired and wanted to see if the server would kick me for a positive statement about the Jews. Just wanted to make my friend laugh really and forgot it was a ban over a kick. As a computer programmer I should of known you just use a string search for racist terms and not a complex AI algorithm to detect if a statement is positive or negative. I normally wouldn't care and move on but the Dragon Teeth maps are the only ones I enjoy and your server is the only with people that runs only them. I am completely sorry for acting like a dumbass and immediately regretted what I said. If you choose to leave the ban in place I understand and I am completely sorry for wasting you time.

"I was really tired and wanted to see if the server would kick me for a positive statement about the Jews. "
on this note your ban will not be removed.

"positive or negative" doesnt matter, this is a game not a place where you can freely use slurs.

Jew is only a slur when used as a slur which I wasn't. But hey we all make mistakes and if saying I love jews is one of I take it for what is it. Have a nice day. Hope your server does well.

"I was really tired and wanted to see if the server would kick me for a positive statement about the Jews. "
on this note your ban will not be removed.

"positive or negative" doesnt matter, this is a game not a place where you can freely use slurs.

RELIGIOUS/ETHNIC WORDS USED AS INSULTS OR RACIAL SLURS =AUTO-BAN BY SCRIPT

I didn't use a slur and I didn't insult anyone btw. From your server banner I had no place to banned as I wasn't insulting anyone. Jew is not a Racial slur. I am sorry you think this but news media use the term Jew all the time all the time. Jews use the term all the time. It's socially acceptable to use the term Jew. If you don't want to lift the ban that's fine but being wrong isn't correct either. I never heard anyone refer to the Jewish people as Hebrews since I have lived on this earth unless they were referring to the Bible or reading the Bible. I tested your system but your system had no right to ban me. Keep me banned while you let someone who spammed chat for 3 hours about how they want to get fucked in the ass and how horny they were go when I made 3 statements over the course of 1 hour(Was looking through others that got banned around the time I did). Logic.

I didn't see you added this edit till today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_slurs

I guess you have to ban anyone who uses Wikipedia off your server as well because they used word Jew 593 times in that article. Must make them hyper racist.

Seriously? You didnt help yourself with this comment, that's a stupid reason for using jews, This is a video game with clear cut server rules displayed everywhere.

Did you bother with this?
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...BG-DRAGON-TEETH-CITY-MAPS-NO-LAG-TBGCLAN-COM/

Or splash loading screen?

WELCOME!
RELIGIOUS/ETHNIC WORDS USED AS INSULTS OR RACIAL SLURS =AUTO-BAN BY SCRIPT & NEVER LIFTED. DO NOT TEST IT, TROLL IT OR QUESTION IT IN GAME.
SWEARING ALLOWED BUT RESPECT EACH OTHER AND ADMINS

Or the yell message when you spawn in the first time?

RELIGIOUS/ETHNIC WORDS USED AS INSULTS OR RACIAL SLURS =AUTO-BAN DO NOT TROLL
OTHERS OR QUESTION IT

Better yet what about the rule scrolling every 5 minutes?

I mean how fucking clear do we have to be? And you will still make excuses not to take responsibility.

I guess you have toban anyone who uses Wikipedia off your server as well because they used word Jew 593 times in that article. Must make them hyper racist.

No just you and anyone that decides to use the word jews maliciously, testing or trolling in the server. Valiant effort trying to justify but you still failed.

Enjoy your weekend along with your Wikipedia pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back