Appealing my ban

Blake Frazee

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ekalb38

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBGClan

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 10/22/2014 @ around 4pm

Admin that banned you (If you remember) dont know BUT TOTALLY FALSE POSSITIVE PLease Review I have NEVER used a Racial Slur ANYWHERE to Anyone online or offline

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for it stated racial slur BUT i Never said ANYTHING that could of even been miscunderstood.. I had just snuck up on enemy , he was laying on pipeline i tried to knife him but i swung into open air then B

Any additional comments you would like to add? Boom someone killed him.. I asked "teammate who shot guy lying on pipeline didnt u C I was trying to knife him? them BAMB i was Banned for racial slur please help me ty Blake Frazee

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Please I Implore you can you look into this ? I love your server and as you will see I never said anything off color Racial or otherwise just good fun...TY so much... also sorry Im new here i didnt mean to do 2 appeals ... I wasnt sure the first one went through as i wasnt registered and hadnt reponded to link in my email,,, sorry about that

anthing you can do will be most appreciated Fossilmaker31 Big Bummer to be Booted for No reason perhaps I shoulnt say anything at all in the future on this server I just like mixing it up with fellow players... so id miss all the Good chatter... if its a bot that banned me Id LOVE to know what i could of possibly said to trigger the ban...very weird
regardless i am bumming here so hope you can help me Thanks for your time Blake

Back