Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link5523

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Link5523

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** ALL CONQUEST MAPS 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 9/28/14, 9PM EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for said nig. I didn't mean it in a derogatory or demeaning way. was trying to be friendly with LvL100 asian by inviting him to my squad.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Would like to be reinstated and for the ban to be appealed please, thanks.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

sorry rules are pretty clear. It tells you not to do it and the consequences of you doing so.

sorry rules are pretty clear. It tells you not to do it and the consequences of you doing so.

I don't typically play on the server. I didn't see the script. Not sure why it's such a huge deal if I'm saying it in a non-derogatory, non-angry way...

And I knew you were going to say that. It doesn't matter that's our rules we clearly said not to use. This means we dont give a shit how you use it.

The message is blasted in your face in a yell format center of your screen how you miss this? plus scrolls every 5 minutes not to do it and the consequence of you doing so.

You visited the server 6 times, you should know.

60 seconds after you join the server, in white bottom of your screen
RELIGIOUS/ETHNIC WORDS USED AS INSULTS/RACIAL SLURS =AUTO-BAN DO NOT TROLL OTHERS OR QUESTION IT

And RELIGIOUS/ETHNIC WORDS USED AS INSULTS means the word "jewish" for example, in a derogatory, does not apply in your case. NIG is racist.

In the future, just an advice, when you join a random server, check the server rules beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back