Appealing my ban

Ionic

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Ioniic

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|-LOCKER?METRO | EVERYTHING ALLOWED 24/7 | TBGCLAN.COM |

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 4:30 pm PST

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for none

Any additional comments you would like to add? Let's see, I was reviving my teammates (like a good teammate) umm my score wasn't very good like 6/6 and I just got kicked for no reason. I would suggest that you step up your admin facility

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I won't come back to this thread or forum, but I'm just going to go ahead and say: if you're going to ban someone, ban him for a good reason rather than randomly kicking/banning players. I don't give a care if you ban me or whatever just not while I'm in the middle of a game. Clearly your admins are utter shit and have no idea what they're doing. If you want to be a competitive clan and appeal to the community, don't be douche bags. Well I hope that more people come to see that your clan (or admins) have no idea what they're doing, lack communicative skills (no reason provided for kick/ban or whatever), and don't care for the people playing on your servers. Have a good day and learn to be better people next time! (Whoever kicked me is an asshat, just saying)

Hey there.

I've taken a look through the logs and I did not see any commands issued for your removal. In fact, I was in game and no mention of you was ever brought up. We all get kicked occasionally for stupid stuff. It's BF4 at its finest.

That being said, a head admin will be here and investigate. Please be patient.

Probably the reserve slot system buddy. No need to be an ass. It even happens to us because of battlelog issues.

Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

[16:12:29] Ioniic > wow
[16:13:49] Ioniic - Russian Army > then lets rush their asses outside

Pump your brakes there superstar, above is the only two things you typed in chat today, so we can rule out accidentally tripping the racial filter. As mentioned, you may have been kicked for a slot, or Battlefield being, well, Battlefield. It happens to us, too.

haha ya among some of the random kicks is supposedly having a high ping while NOT doing any uploads or downloads, yet at other times I have been uploading a video or downloading Hardline while gaming and wasn't kicked for a high ping...sometimes I think DICE is trolling us all

[06.14.2014 18:28:43] Lost Connection (slot #48) 50.xxxxxxxxxxxxx:3659 d096a378xxxxxxxxxxxxa6257f7(-) Ioniic
[06.14.2014 18:28:50] Lost Connection (slot #12) 68.xxxxxxxx:3659 2xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxb98ad3(-) Iguanidon

And the admin below also lost connection 7 seconds later. Either you lost connection to battlelog or you were kicked due to a reserve slot. If you were kicked by an admin it would said that in your little red window with a message.

So in essence we do not need to step up our admin facility.

Back