Appealing my ban

HeroInHelp

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* HeroInHelp

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** **ALL CONQUEST MAPS 24/7 | BF4+DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 8:21pm -5GMT

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Script

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for A player kept throwing himself against the winning team, dying repeatedly. I mentioned that was no way "To find the chink in the armor". The script must have picked it up as racist.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I hope this is a false positive, since this is the first time I've been caught between the script and using a proper word in a well known idiom. Sorry. (Been playing two months on this server)

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Appeals help out. I may not be around when you need me:). Glad we got it fixed for you. Continue to fuck shit up

Back