Appealing my ban

Advanced828

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ADVANCED828

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** Meto/ Locker no Restictions

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 4-2-2014

Admin that banned you (If you remember) not sure, just came into game and round had just ended.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Said BEANs ? To whst someone else said? its not RACIST (No were in the world is the word BEANS racist. I am not racist....

Any additional comments you would like to add? Maybe this admin, sould not be able to ban, only Kick?

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Ban for hacks, and N-word, but for the word BEANs, and not directed at anyone. I just join server the, so I might be missing part of the conversation. The admin that ban me? Maybe there little kid on power tripping. (TAG is part of VI and BLACK FLAG gaming, we do not ban for childish reasons).

[11:45:41] MadMcNamara > WA! SHING! TON
[11:45:47] Oconer_2142 > MEX MEX MEX
[11:45:55] MadMcNamara > Mexico is the #1 fattest country.
[11:45:57] der_zahn > TACO TACO TACO
[11:45:58] MadMcNamara > So you have that going for you.
[11:45:59] Oconer_2142 > Mex Mex Mex
[11:46:05] ADVANCED828 > BEANs

Reason why you used the word beans here?

11:45:41] MadMcNamara > WA! SHING! TON

Yes, because der_zahn said TACO, it trigged me to say BEANs, its not racist. Why is TACOs and BEANs Racist. MadMcNamara is the only one here that's is being racist. Are you ok? Are you the one asking all those questions the other day? I am married and have kids, sorry. TBG keeps ban players, soon no players, no players no money, no money no servers. WHO's above you, do they think you are abusing you admin p. Hey I am in Seattle. I am coming to Canada soon. I see your picture, looks nice. How's Toronto this time of year?

I think oconer, der_zahn and macnamara need to be looked at a little more. What is the second half of your post about? This part.

Are you ok? Are you the one asking all those questions the other day? I am married and have kids, sorry. TBG keeps ban players, soon no players, no players no money, no money no servers. WHO's above you, do they think you are abusing you admin p. Hey I am in Seattle. I am coming to Canada soon. I see your picture, looks nice. How's Toronto this time of year?

I think oconer, der_zahn and macnamara need to be looked at a little more. What is the second half of your post about? This part.

Are you ok? Are you the one asking all those questions the other day? I am married and have kids, sorry. TBG keeps ban players, soon no players, no players no money, no money no servers. WHO's above you, do they think you are abusing you admin p. Hey I am in Seattle. I am coming to Canada soon. I see your picture, looks nice. How's Toronto this time of year?

Are you ok? You seem quick to ban and to make something out of nothing. I was not being racist. I was just making conversation.

And one of your members was very bossy and told me to come into his chat and join group foxtrot. I want to know if it was you, this guy was trying to make fun of me been ban. That's what the I am married and have kids is for, if you were him. If not then it does not apply to you.

The rest is conversation and compliment?

Well the second half of your post that I noted doesn't have any context to it and doesn't make any sense. If you had been banned then it would be impossible for you to join their squad, so how would you know they were making fun of you and then asked you to join there squad if you weren't on the server because you had been banned?

It makes a lot of sense. I can go on to other TBG servers. This ban is only for the one sever.

And it was just one of your members, and I have no idea why he was so bossy and why he know I was ban.

I can't remember who it was, he had a very young voice. This is beside the point.

The context is lacking, because I would like to put as little as possible into this conversation.

BAN for the word BEANs. It seems a little over board.

Maybe you should be only able to kick players. Like I said before keep kick players for minor things and they will avoid your servers. This means less money for TBG.....

I'm confused on what you being married and havin kids has anything to do with this ban appeal. Then you talk about living in Seattle and moving to Canada. Are you saying the admin that banned you then went to another TBG server you were on and asked you to join his squad just to boss you around and threaten to ban you again?

Probably you didnt mean it but beans as in "beaner" was probably what the admin interpreted. If you dont know what that word means I suggest you look that word up.

Fyi nobody is above me and no I did not ban you. I dont play battlefield 4. I was doing my job checking your ban appeal. I am not sure why you went off topic about Canada or what you are trying to say here.

Since there isnt enough proof I will have this ban lifted.

And dont worry about players and money. We have been around since 2008. We do just fine. You are not the first one to say this nor the last.

Will this has been fun.

No wtf, I meant beans just like I said.

Read This:

11:45:41] MadMcNamara > WA! SHING! TON

I think that someone said TACO TACO TACO to Mexico is the #1 fattest country. I said BEANs. ? Not trying to be racist...... I think the admin is out of line and should be demoted, before your servers are empty.

Look what up. the word Beans, it has nothing to due with beaner.

I prove my point with all my out of context messages. Very confusing is it not. So why ban off the word beans.

It is your severs, but Ban for the word beans.

To tell the truth why is MadMcNamra even saying Mexico is the #1 fattest country. ?

Also why would I worry about your player and money, and 2008 is nothing. You mean to tell me that you want to just keep banning, for an Admin taking words out of context. You do have a donation board, I am sure player will not want to give money to TBG and get ban. I tell you what, I record this to video, TBG POWER TRIPPING ADMIN BANNING PLAYERS FOR THE WORD BEANS AND HARASSING PLAYERS ON LIVE CHAT. DO NOT DONATE MONEY THEY WILL JUST BAN YOU AND TAKE YOUR MONEY.

You tell me yes or no on posting video. Every company in the world tries to avoid this. What do you want? I am sure bad news will not hurt you at all.

Lets see if I can guess what kind of response will come for a 27 year old.

YES or NO

Fossilmaker31- Its ok BUD, maybe you should reread.

Calm down for one thing and then learn to read everything. Fast already posted that the ban would be lifted.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Oh i've read it and don't understand what the hell you're talking about. Maybe you need to put the beer down and appeal when you're in a clear state of mind.

Dude are you retarded clearly you did not read my post thoroughly. Go back and read it

99% of our donations comes TBG members. We dont rely on other people.
You dont know shit but yet you think you do.

Any more stupid posts from you and I WILL make sure you will never play on any of our servers.

Here is how it works aka we don't worry about outside donations, though they are always appreciated.
upload_2014-4-3_11-1-20.png

Back