Appealing my ban

Traphixx

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Traphixx

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- ALL RUSH MAPS | BF4 + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2/23/2014 3AM Central Time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto Ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Racial Slur?? I said "Full Trap Niggy", because the enemy team had a guy with "nigy" clan tag.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Pretty stupid to have been banned for that.. permanently... But I really like that server and would like to continue playing please. I won't say "Full trap niggy" ever again..

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Also, Definition of a Racial Slur.
"a derogatory or disrespectful nickname for a racial group, used without restraint"
I don't think "niggy" would be classified as derogatory or disrespectful, nor was I using it that way.

But looking at the other ban appeals, it looks like I won't be getting unbanned, you're pretty unforgiving, and don't unban anybody really.
Even though I saw an Admin with, "SluttyMcButSex gave aDocHolliday his virginity", as his forum signature..

Let a head admin look into this. And what does someones signature have anything to do with you using a racial slur? It doesn't so don't try to use it as a defense.

If there was a player name with clan tag nigy your ban will be lifted.

Swearing sex talk dirty talk all okay here. It has no relation to your case not sure what you are trying to prove there.

Our rules clearly state outside and inside the server.

If your story holds true. I am currently busy at the moment so I dont have any access to check the logs. Hopefully someone can look into this today. Sorry about the delay.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

So now you made a clan tag of your own to match the one of the "enemy" you mentioned earlier?

Do you know player's name? Not the clan tags can't do much if we dont have a name

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

No.. I dont know the players name.

Full Trap Niggy isn't even a racial slur, nor was it directed that way.
I said it because of that guys clan tag and this fucking picture of a famous game streamer.
http://imgur.com/4Fr33ca

I will CHECK on your story before i LIFT.

I am not even going to bother with this shit if you keep typing same shit over and over again. I heard you the first time.

Are you joking? Why the fuck would I remember the fucking name of whoever the fuck it was, I just remember the fucking clan tag. Don't you fucking think I would contain the fucking name in the fucking #1 post instead of saying, "a guy".

You shouldn't even have to fucking look into it if what the fuck I said isn't even a fucking racial slur, do you know what discretion is motherfucker?

Fuck it, you're the most incompetent entitled assholes i've ever seen.

A Racial Slur would be me calling someone a fucking piece of shit jew / I am a spammer. Not saying, "Full Trap Niggy"
Which is not a fucking racial slur, I even gave you fucking morons the fucking definition of a Racial Slur.

Which I said because of whoever the fuck it was' fucking clan tag.

Fuck your servers, fuck your forums, fuck your dumbass admins, and fuck your fucking dumbass instant permaban for saying anything with fucking nig in it. Renig? Night? Knight? Nigh? Negro (Spanish for fucking Black which has no fucking derogatory fucking nature to it). Even fucking perma-ban people for misspelling winning, or the countless other fucking words that could be misspelled to contain "nig" in it you worthless fucking pieces of shit. Oh I know, why don't you use some fucking discretion when perma banning people you fucking morons. Not have it fucking automatic.

This picture sums up you fucking retards perfectly. http://imgur.com/FBp2FHF

Take all that, and the dumbass perma ban for no fucking bullshit reason, eat a bag of dicks, and shove it up your ass.

Now I have 2 server groups to avoid, ADK, and now you fucking retards, which is undoubtedly 10 times worse because of how fucking incompetent you are.
Look up the definition, suits you morons 100%.

I bet you fucking retards need to wear a helmet 24/7 so you don't fucking hurt your retarded selves.
Should've been fucking aborted. Kill yourself. I'm sure you even lift like a bitch.

Awaiting ban because you're a bunch of pussy ass bitches.
OH AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK ELSE, IM BLACK, I CAN FUCKING DECIDE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOD DAMNNED RACIST YOU FUCKS.

Yes I will check because a lot of people who get banned try to be funny or circumvent the filter. You have 0 experience with that and probably could care less

Since you helped decide your case. Denied.

And ban added to all servers to avoid tools such as yourself

By the way, you are the bitch appealing to us. Remember that.

Funny this tool registered on our site 4 times with different accounts using different emails. Guy shows true dedication which contradicts with his post above.

I had him on my ignore list he was basically PMing I should kill myself....oh my god I'm bawling here so hurtful....how could you?? ;) Not as hurtful as being banned from all our servers :D

Well,

That escalated quickly.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Are you joking? Why the fuck would I remember the fucking name of whoever the fuck it was, I just remember the fucking clan tag. Don't you fucking think I would contain the fucking name in the fucking #1 post instead of saying, "a guy".

You shouldn't even have to fucking look into it if what the fuck I said isn't even a fucking racial slur, do you know what discretion is motherfucker?

Fuck it, you're the most incompetent entitled assholes i've ever seen.

A Racial Slur would be me calling someone a fucking piece of shit jew / I am a spammer. Not saying, "Full Trap Niggy"
Which is not a fucking racial slur, I even gave you fucking morons the fucking definition of a Racial Slur.

Which I said because of whoever the fuck it was' fucking clan tag.

Fuck your servers, fuck your forums, fuck your dumbass admins, and fuck your fucking dumbass instant permaban for saying anything with fucking nig in it. Renig? Night? Knight? Nigh? Negro (Spanish for fucking Black which has no fucking derogatory fucking nature to it). Even fucking perma-ban people for misspelling winning, or the countless other fucking words that could be misspelled to contain "nig" in it you worthless fucking pieces of shit. Oh I know, why don't you use some fucking discretion when perma banning people you fucking morons. Not have it fucking automatic.

This picture sums up you fucking retards perfectly. http://imgur.com/FBp2FHF

Take all that, and the dumbass perma ban for no fucking bullshit reason, eat a bag of dicks, and shove it up your ass.

Now I have 2 server groups to avoid, ADK, and now you fucking retards, which is undoubtedly 10 times worse because of how fucking incompetent you are.
Look up the definition, suits you morons 100%.

I bet you fucking retards need to wear a helmet 24/7 so you don't fucking hurt your retarded selves.
Should've been fucking aborted. Kill yourself. I'm sure you even lift like a bitch.

Since no one else has, I'll step up.

UMAD BRO?

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

He is probably banned from the site as well? Sometimes I want to turn it up to 11 and just flame the hell out of people like this.

Back