Appealing Ban -- TDM/Inf Only Server

Fireball

This happened almost three years ago, probably.

Can I please be unbanned from the TDM/Inf. Conq server? Thank you.

Alias: PushEtToTheLimit (might have been RepairTool, I forget. I can supply PB GUID if that works. PB-Bans didn't yield anything.)
Game: Battlefield 4
Steam ID: n/a
Server: ! TBGCLAN.COM | ## TDM & INFANTRY ONLY CONQ | NO LAG | STATS |
Time: A few years ago.
Who banned me: I think this is related to the other ban, which was propagated, but only lifted from the Naval Strike/wave map server.
Reason: Propogated ban or Forbidden word
Comment: Propagated from ban that was lifted OR from the Purple DLC expansion server, which I know I was specifically autobanned from for using a word I didn't know was considered forbidden (begins with "w"). It was used a couple times on the school basketball court; I thought it described a person "who wears a wig" as if they were another type or race. I don't habitually use racial slurs, or at all, or use hate speech.

I tried all your past aliases and cannot find you on our banlist for our Infantry only server.

DiscoBeat-9
Fireball186
LetMeRepairYou2
MarkC86
MarkFireball86
PushEtToTheLimit
REPAIR_T0OL
RepairsUrVehicle
REPAIRT00L

Well I can assuredly tell you I am banned from the TDM/Infantry Conquest server. Perhaps when Irish lifted the ban, it was only from the Wave/Naval Strike server my e-friend was trying to play on?

Do you need my GUID? or I presume you already have it.

I cannot find you for that server. But what I can say if there is/was a ban for a racial slur, it would not be lifted.

Is there any way to find out why the client takes me back to the lobby with the message, "You have been banned from this server' or to that effect? I tried to screenshot but got black space: https://i.imgur.com/r4HxTEr.png

Back