[APB] All Points Bulletin

LiveTrash

This game looks pretty nice. It seems it has good gameplay. From what I have read, it is a GTA IV online style shooter, and World of Warcraft open map type thing. To get a better idea, watch this video and check out their website. Maybe it is somthing TBG can get into? Just an idea.

I ditched MMO's a long time ago. That and the fact that you can't control your own server.

Oh, I see. I just saw the fact that you can create a group/clan. Figured that would work out nicely. ;D

In many MMO's you can do that, but again, you can't control the server. That is up to the paid GM's (Game Managers) to do.

yea its not the type of thing TBG would support however there may be a few guys that would play it.

Wow. I wasn't aware of this.

I guess they're going for the kill on 2 birds with 1 stone:

GTA altogether, and the possibility of a new GTA with online gameplay (as well as to steal the audience of the experimental multiplayer mods).

It just might work... and of course EA's behind it.

Probably won't get it though, if it's a monthly fee (or purchaseable in-game items or some other gayass shit that comes with MMOs). Will consider otherwise.

It's $10 per month unlimited, or $7 for 20 hours.

Man it looks really tasty. Even though they HEAVILY drum it up in the vid (obviously a sales pitch), it does look quite epic... to the point where I actually filled out a beta test app. If I get selected, I'll let you know I suppose :-D .

Gameplay vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it_O7JSsIEM

Maybe it will be the first MMO I ever play?! We'll see.

I'm very interested in the advantages by "leveling up" (how they manage people who play all day every day as opposed to haphazardly) and the size of the world...

Back