Anyone want a Sig?

Supra

supra3.png

Thanks they are SWEEETTT especially #7. Bro i knew you said you had an idea but I didnt expect it too be soo cool!! I must make that into a stats page sig!!

Very nice, Bot! I used to mess around a bit, but nothing as good as your work.

( Me thinks you forgot to finish the pen-tool on the front of ol' girl for this last one. Or she's really top heavy. )

Very nice, Bot! I used to mess around a bit, but nothing as good as your work.

( Me thinks you forgot to finish the pen-tool on the front of ol' girl for this last one. Or she's really top heavy. )

Whatcha mean? Sorry my photoshopping is just usually me fumbling my way through it till something decent comes out.

Ok, whatever you do, don't take this as a rip or nothing. I'm not very good with graphics, and I suck with idea, so I'm certainly not criticizing.

The part I was talking about was right here...

bot-1.jpg

Just forgot to erase or finish with the pen tool ( not sure what you used for this render. ) Also, perhaps a little more feathering and/or dither down the front side of her. Can't really use blend when you go for transparent backgrounds, but ya just work around it. I love transparent backgrounds, like your second edition of Supra's sig, because it just makes the image come alive.

Again, not trying to be a critic or nothing. :)

Can we get a hotter chick than her, shes ugly as fuck, no offense

edit
Just chop her head off and attach balls or fasts head and we should be good. I know they both like to show there ass's off.

Thanks all!

And please do critique. I'm a photoshop nub. Anything I do is all self taught or random tutorials. So I have a LOT of holes in my knowledge of the program. So whenever you notice a glaring mistake, feel free to let me know heh. Plus my screen is actually a TV so it cant differentiate shades of blacks very well. Thats why i didnt realize what you were talking about at first.

Damn! If you're doing that on a TV screen, you really are good. And My little bit of knowledge is just the same way, mostly fed by Google. whenever I needed to learn a new trick.

One guy that really turned me on to some things is a frackin genius named Bert Monroy. Here's a link to a few sample videos of his and his own website. If you never heard of this guy, check out these videos, cause they will change your Photoshop life forever!

Photorealism with Bert Monroy: Volume 1>Reflections>wet sidewalk reflection
Photorealism with Bert Monroy: Volume 1

Photorealism with Bert Monroy: Volume 1>Introduction>an underwater scene

Photorealism with Bert Monroy: Volume 1>Some Examples>rain

Bert Monroy
Bert Monroy

Back