Anyone use origin access?

Killshot

Just stumbled upon "Origin Access" on origin while launching battlefield today.
Anyone ever heard or used this?
From my understanding, for 4.99 you get to play games offered in the "vault".
I am scratching my head trying to figure out where this would become a skeptical purchase, as $5 a month to play "30+" games seems like a great deal unless of course you dont enjoy EA games.
I want to purchase bf4, however the premium version is $50, but for $5 I can get it for free plus upcoming games.

One factor I see affecting this would be if they frequently take games off which is why I'm making this post.
I would hate to think that I would lock myself to do this membership for a couple main games and end up loosing my access in a month or two. I'd like to imagine they stay on there for quite some time.

I pay for internet. I don't need origin access :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

its like a Blockbuster (movie rental store chain that went out of business because of Redbox and whatnot) membership. I had it when I was broke and couldn't afford plant vs zombies and shit. Not worth it if you cant/wont be playing any of their titles, just a way for Origin to make extra money. If you play just 1 game from access, you might a well buy it(last I checked 12x5=60 unless common core teaching kids differently these days). Crunch some number @Killshot , if it is in your budget, and don't want to buy games, do it. If not, not worth it.

All makes sense, just figured I'd get it as they have a good bunch of games I wouldnt pay full price for and won't last long.
So far so good as I just downloaded bf3, bf4 premium, need for speed (newest one), crysis 3, for $5. All games I don't see being all that long lasting in the next 3-5 months.

every so often they toss out a free download, though you dont need access for it. If you want it in your library, just make sure you DL it...worst comes to worst, youdelete it and it will be in your library until the apocolypse

Back