anyone selling decent pc

DeathPanx

anyone selling any computer or video cards.. looking for something that can play BC2 sold my old pc due to financial bs but looking for something decent for the meanwhile..

try getting a 8800GTX really cheap probably and can run on fine low/med settings.

or get a 4850/ 4870 ATI card

i dunno if it will let me run bc2 with just a good video card i got a dual core Pentium lol went to that site to see what games i can run and it said my cpu and card was the only problems..

cpu, graphichs card. if you replace your cpu you are probably going to need a new mobo and ram also. i wish i still had to spare 260gtx's around but i gave them to a friend about a month ago. if i come across anything ill let you know.

get a solid dual core E8400 and above and mid level graphics with 2 gigs of ram. You will then be able to run the game low maybe med settings.

yea i dont think its worth it to fuck with this mobo the best i could do is upgrade the graphics card but yea... just gonna look into a cheap decent pc if you guys come across any deals on pc's or bare bones ones anything let me know!

With a good CPU, the 8800GTS/GTX/GT can run it on high. People underestimate the power of the 8800 cards. They are STILL fantastic and can pump up some amazing frames on the cheap.

I ran BC2 on a E8400 CPU and a 9800 GTX Plus without any real big problems before building the new rig. I lowered a few settings but for the most part ran on medium.

Red.

Had two 9600 gso in sli and thay dident like BC2. Put in one 4770 ati and it ran BC2 great :)

Back