Anyone here have AutoCAD 2018 (or 17, 16, 15, 14)?

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
I kind of got past my current dilemma but I still figured I would ask.

Herman Miller CAD Pack works on 2014 through 2018 so a trial of 2019 seems to do me nothing lol. Most files can be exported to DWG which I can import into Sketchup Pro. But some configurable items apparently have to be inserted directly into AutoCAD.

I needed a 24 inch Meridian Tower with open shelving in Box Box File config. Luckily someone had uploaded a 30 inch triple file which I modified:
upload_2018-11-18_21-9-29.png

My clients client want's to build a double cube with a single entrance and a chair in between. I lost my measurements of the space until I go back tomorrow but the existing cubes are 6x8 (6x16 in total) and they want to put a desk ahead of it so I have to make the build as small as possible. I came out to 6x15.5. If they would let the storage go I could do something different.
upload_2018-11-18_21-14-19.png

upload_2018-11-18_21-13-37.png

So yeah if any of you poor bastards has a compatible version and a little time I might need a few files exported in the future.

Fusion 360 any help to you? (you could get it yourself, too... only $40/mo for businesses, free for education.)

Fusion 360 any help to you? (you could get it yourself, too... only $40/mo for businesses, free for education.)

Nah. Installed it last night. CAD Pack doesn't pick it up and it's the same as using SketchUp Pro I have no file to import because it refuses the generate the file. I went the usual route last night as soon as I let up a virtual machine I'll see how well that works out. Long term is not a big deal because I'm exporting is many files as I can from all of the systems that I build. That's a lot of models but off the top of my head I think I've only built 4 Herman Miller systems so far.

Back