Any VB Guru's?

RimGreaper5000

Ok, so the wife and I have a spreadsheet for our bills and stuff. Instead of going out to all the websites and grabbing the pertinent info every time we want to update the workbook - I'd much rather automate this with a web import.

However, all of the sites require authentication - so a web import through Excel is going to be impossible without a macro.

I pretty much need to do the same thing with all of the sites I go to, so all I would need is a template (so I can pretty much just stick in the URL, username and PW). I've Google'd the topic, but the results read like Greek, and none of them have worked (most likely because I either have no fucking clue what I am doing or the info is antiquated - or both).

That being said, is there anyone out there that can help me formulate a macro that is gonna work? I'd really appreciate it (sorry, no blowjobs).

I have Excel 2007 running on W7.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have, or can get Teamviewer if we need to collaborate.

Never written a macro for excel maybe a few formulas for calculating employee hours and shit. Im not fluent or ever use vb but i can read and write it so if i can be of any help later let me know ill be home in 3 hours

No, not accounting software. I just want to go out the the credit card sites, my mortgage etc, log in and grab the data I want imported in the spreadsheet with a click of the "run macros" or refresh button. I don't want to have to log into each place individually in my browser and then add it manually to Excel - if I don't have to.

Back