Any reasons why Armored kill is Premium only ?

-EGC-WARHEAD

I like AK a lot, maps a nice and all that but ... your server is set for Premium only.
that's really annoying.

I will not buy premium ... can you put it back to "Non-Premium" so I can enjoy a few rounds of AK every now and then ?

Please ?

Fast set it because the server wasn't staying populated. Premium only apparently is favored by quick match which for some odd reason people actually use. It sadly is performing better this way but I we always talk about it due to this very thing.

Have to wait for a response. In theory it gets popular enough. People favorite it and we take it off premium only for it to succeed on its own again.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry for responding to this thread a couple days later.

We had without premium enabled for a while. It started off really well but it just wasn't what it used to be. Obviously bf3 player count is somewhat declining and/or players moving back to vanilla or another expansion.

But I have noticed that having premium enabled allows better chance of getting some quickmatch players funneled in our server. So far working fine as it has made a huge leap recently.

I intend to remove the premium only soon to see if it will maintain the crowd. Right now looking for that stability.

When I do I will post here, (if I remember that)

Back