Any football fans?

WildRaider

BANNED
BANNED
Hey all TBG members and guest. I was wondering if any of you was a NFL or College football fan. If you haven't figured it out by now im a Oakland Raiders fan. And as for college football I like the USC trojans and the the tennesse Vols.

Cool...Im hoping cutler has a better season for you guys this time around...

Philadelphia Eagles and as far as College Football I like Penn State and Notre Dame.

You must like the Kiffens lol....suprised he made it out of TN alive.

9er fan here (doesn't it look like Singletary is 5 seconds away from throwing on the pads from the sidelines sometimes? lol), but really an NFL fan. Follow the Eagles/Panthers pretty closely. Hope McNabb has a great year, that poor bastard took so much shit in Philly. Hate Brett Favre with an unhealthy passion. Not a fan of college footbal. Can't WAIT for the season to start!

Singletary press conference full of win: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV-DO8WAq5g

McNabb really didn't take that much shit here. We loved him for ten years after the initial hatred wore off. He just couldn't get us over the hump so it was time for us to move forward and give the young guy a chance. They organization cared so much for him they were willing to trade him to an in conference rival so he could stay in the area.

yeah I am a football fan but my home team is the worst ever. The Detroit Kittens. LOL
I play fantasy football so I know quite a bit about all the teams.

McNabb really didn't take that much shit here. We loved him for ten years after the initial hatred wore off. He just couldn't get us over the hump so it was time for us to move forward and give the young guy a chance. They organization cared so much for him they were willing to trade him to an in conference rival so he could stay in the area.

That was a very classy move on the Eagles' part. I think Kobb (Kolb?) will have a good year. Tell you what though, it was weird seeing Dawkins in a different jersey. Man I loved watching that guy play.

Wildraider--congrats on getting rid of Jamarcus, took you guys long enough lol

yeah I am a football fan but my home team is the worst ever. The Detroit Kittens. LOL
I play fantasy football so I know quite a bit about all the teams.

I've always had a soft spot for the Lions, one of my really good friends is a Lions fan. And yes, Barry Sanders is the greatest running back to ever play the game. I think the Lions haven't had an identity the past few years. I guess they were trying to be an offensive power (Jesus, how many #1 wide recievers?), but they never had a line (defensive or offensive). Matt Millen kinda fucked you guys for awhile :(

I'm a Dolphins fan, I know hold your condolences. They have been a much improved team since Parcels took over as GM though.

Oddly enough, I love watching the Bengals lately too via DirecTV. I never got the West Coast teams or anything but the East Coast teams growing up so it's a treat to watch the Bengals and the 49ers now.

Still, here's hoping the Dophins smack the jets in the mouth and get them to shut up for a while.

I work with a bunch of New Yorkers and people from North Jersey who want to be New Yorkers. I can tell you right now the Jets/Mets fans are ok, it's the fucking loudmouth Giants/Yankees fans I can't stand. They have some sort of sense of entitlement. Btw I don't think the Jets will be that good anyway, there is way too much hype.

I don't live/work with any of Giants or Jets fans, obviously, but at least the Giant fans, when they came to the Dolphins stadium, were good fans...they cheered for their team and had a good time. The Jet fans on the other hand have always been extremely loud, arrogant assholes. I love to see how quiet it gets in there when the Dolphins beat them, though that's been sparse enough for a while now.

Still, I'll take Giant fans any day over the J E Turd S.

I can't get over Jason Taylor going to the Jets. AFC East will be interesting this year, because according to the media, every team (except the Bills) will win the division.

Yeah im glad we got rid of Jabust...I swear he was the biggest waste of money...The Raiders are looking to be a force this season if everything goes right...Im hopeing for 9-7 or 10-6...

damn sixer i knew i liked you go DOLPHINS

I went to my first Dolphins game as a little kid and got to see Csonka, Paul Warfield, Larry Little (who was the biggest human I'd ever seen and scared me shitless up close) and Bob Griese.

I got to meet the players and have been a Phins fan since.

Arkansas Razorbacks all the way. I am more into college than NFL. I pulled for the Giants so Eli could get a ring. I guess Arizona Cardinals are a favorite. I was a long time Dolphin fan when Marino was QB but he didn't get his ring. I liked the Broncos when Elway was QB because I lived in Loveland, CO at the time. When I was a kid I liked the Baltimore Colts because I was a Johnny Unitas fan and I hated Joe Namath. Well there you have it in a nut shell... .... Go RAZORBACKS....

Back