America's Newest flying "toy"

44ft. x 66ft that thing is beast; hopefully, it doesn't lose connection like EA servers and crash.

huge internal weapons carry, 22hr endurance, methinks it's designed to sit above a country and wait for osama to poke his head out. BAM GBU 44 (i think) in the forehead.

I say sell it to another country and any other war provoked research and development funding should be given back to the american people. Our economy is suffering badly while there are companies like this one living fat off the war.

I just see this and think about all the millions that went into R&D! There are better ways to spend this money...

the good thing about this company is that they design what they believe the military needs, they do not chase military contracts. so the money that went into r and d for the C model is from the company alone.

It is still our money - because the government is going to buy it. Thats how it works. As long as we are at war or our economy is good - whatever the case - they are going to buy it. Maybe a few.

[quote1242421093=CJJEANS]
It is still our money - because the government is going to buy it. Thats how it works. As long as we are at war or our economy is good - whatever the case - they are going to buy it. Maybe a few.
[/quote1242421093]

common CJ, really? it is true our economy is hurting a bit , but if socialized health care is passed in the US we have much more important things to worry about than fancy $300 million dollar fighter jets, $300 million is just a sliver of the butt rape in taxes that will be taken out of both our paychecks.

Back