Amazon's Fallout series begins production this year

Well the Witcher TV series is good. I guess we'll see but Amazon money is behind it, and I would love to see the live version of that story. the great thing about some of these game movies/TVV is that the game creator already did all of the hard story and dialog work.

Even though I personally have not really played the game, I would be very interested in watching a series like this!!

Interesting, very interesting... i really like all that post-apocalyptic stuff.

I wonder if they’re going to make a series with each fallout location/game or just make a new one. I’ve been playing fallout since release of fallout 3. I feel like it’s gonna be difficult to “hit the nail on the head” with this to please all the fans. They need to incorporate all the factions and small details. Other than that since Microsoft owns fallout I hope they remaster 3 and new Vegas.

I feel like it’s gonna be difficult to “hit the nail on the head” with this to please all the fans. They need to incorporate all the factions and small details.

Honestly this is the last thing they need to do. They need to limit the scope of the story and not include all the factions and "small details", otherwise it'll just be a fan-pandering mess. We don't need them cramming pointless cameos and references into the show.

I guess we'll see but Amazon money is behind it, and I would love to see the live version of that story. the great thing about some of these game movies/TVV is that the game creator already did all of the hard story and dialog work.

I thought this about Wheel of Time but it was garbage. Even with Amazon money their movies/TV shows can be a bit hit and miss. That said the actual people behind the series sounds good. I'm praying their Lord of the Rings series will be good but I'm worried now.

I hope it's a new story. But if they do try to adapt a game I think Fallout 1 would probably be best suited for a TV show. I don't think the other games would translate well. Can't speak to FO4 though, haven't played it. Plus many Fallout fans haven't played the originals either so it would be fresh for them.

Back