ALPHA 16 TRAILER

Delvious

Resident Frog Prince
Head Admin

omfggggg. I literally will not do anything but fly Helicopters once this is released. I already ordered a joystick haha.

Well like I said I will play Squad once the helis are in game. Looks like that will be soon!

Well like I said I will play Squad once the helis are in game. Looks like that will be soon!
even if it took 1.5-2 years longer then they expected.. you will be pleasantly surprised by the amount of intense fun you can have when stats are not a concern, and teamwork is important.

Can't wait! This will change the way that many maps are played right now, huge turnaround on some matchups.

I wonder what the insurgents and militia will have for heli?

even if it took 1.5-2 years longer then they expected.. you will be pleasantly surprised by the amount of intense fun you can have when stats are not a concern, and teamwork is important.

As long as I can either transport squad members or provide over watch in a helio I will be as happy as a cat in a cat nip factory.

As long as I can either transport squad members or provide over watch in a helio I will be as happy as a cat in a cat nip factory.

I think for now at least it will only bee transport available. But they will have door gunners

Back