[BF4] all rush server

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokerob79

first off i have to say things have been going great on the server over the last couple of weeks....its full every night without to much bitching (people still cry about UCAVs and mortars) HEHE.....but i have noticed that we no longer see any options for DLC maps like we did 4 or 5 months ago.....we loved play hammerhead, that map that ends on the carrier with the last 2 sets of targets being on ship, hell even hanger 21 was awesome in rush.....what i wanted to know is, have they been taken out of rotation or am i missing them popping up in map vote??? because all i see is the normal base maps now and we could end up playing lockers or zavad 2 or 3 times in a single night now....

thank you for your time and support of this community

first off i have to say things have been going great on the server over the last couple of weeks....its full every night without to much bitching (people still cry about UCAVs and mortars) HEHE.....but i have noticed that we no longer see any options for DLC maps like we did 4 or 5 months ago.....we loved play hammerhead, that map that ends on the carrier with the last 2 sets of targets being on ship, hell even hanger 21 was awesome in rush.....what i wanted to know is, have they been taken out of rotation or am i missing them popping up in map vote??? because all i see is the normal base maps now and we could end up playing lockers or zavad 2 or 3 times in a single night now....

thank you for your time and support of this community

Check PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back