All 30 maps server autobalance

MEX_cuz_I_CAN

I'm in the server and I was autobalanced to the losing team for a low score. Reason would say that a person with a low score is not going to help the losing team. When I say losing team I mean we hold 1.5 maps out of 5 (I say .5 because we're currently losing the second one we had)

Anyways Boss_Martian seems to be a regular since he said he's been complaining about it for a month, obviously not here on forums but I just wanted to bring this issue up to your attention because as he said about the autobalance "It stacks the winning team". I agree it does.

Alright back to the game and TBG is awesome!

the team I was on ended up winning by less than 100, I think it we had 70-something more tickets so we definitely came back but it was pretty stacked at the the beginning. I think it was a guy in a jet who definitely changed the match around, and the team started PTFO.

Fearless your avatar or whatever it's called is definitely more appealing now! I also like how some TBG guys have females in GTA V

Just saw people complaining about this to. Some roles don't give so many points but you're still working with your team like MAVing, running infantry on big maps or trying to kill enemy jets.

No point in playing to win/with new team if you get switched. Just take the team's tank or whatever and farm your own k/d as an enemy agent then.

The purpose is to switch someone who recently joined the server not someone who has been playing the round for a while.

We would probably get other people complaining about this if it moved based on their skill etc..we've heard complaints about every scenario you can imagine.

The purpose of this plugin is to even out the teams in terms of numbers not by skill points.

The squad scrambler determines if the teams are unbalanced in terms of ticket difference. Then it switches squad around promoting an even match the following round.

ya I definitely agree with switching someone who has first joined or isn't in a squad (I still love how TBG keeps squads intact). It just seems like something is missing, someone said the server is always one-sided. Maybe it is just people not PTFO, I don't know, I don't go to this server much so I don't have enough experience to say if it's always one-sided. It kinda seems like something is missing but I don't know enough to suggest what. Thanks for the info and for looking into it

Back