Airdrop Malfunction (Big Files)

Deploymentking

This is how I spent my day. Fixing a 3000lb pallet that dropped 600ft from a C-17. Oh in case you couldn't see the chutes didn't deploy, in fact one of them is under the pallet.

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00004-1.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

Oh we put a rocket ship on it when we loaded it. YAY! It made it!

DSC00007.jpg

oh my. the earth is all messed up. at least you werent carrying puppies on that :(

Oh yes, outside of Duke Oklahoma population 12, not counting cows. Yeah its real desolate out here. Hell its desolate in Altus OK.

requesting supplies!!!! requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!

*splat

LMAO it looks like it dug itself into the ground...

What was in/on it? I can't really see much content...

Just dunnage (wood) it was a training load so nothing important just teaching the basics of timing and wind direction. And yes it dug a pretty good hole

big files warning?? Just noticed that.

LOL... is anyone on 56k? They're not THAT big.

[quote1242362055=roth140]
requesting supplies!!!! requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!requesting supplies!!!!

*splat
[/quote1242362055]

ROFL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DopZgJaWstk

Haha..1:25 was so funny that transport was haulin' some ass; plus, the guy at the end..nice Lex

Back