air vehicles aiming

Alden

AH-64 Apache<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>

Cannon:<o:p></o:p>
30mm automatic cannon, shoots 15-round bursts that can kill enemy inside almost every cover(exept heavy armor), effective against infantry in cover, very accurate.<o:p></o:p>
Best distance to shoot: 25-300 meters<o:p></o:p>

Aiming:<o:p></o:p>
front sight: only when your GS hover still<o:p></o:p>
mil dots: mid speed( 10-50 km/h) moving speed of your target with GS<o:p></o:p>
1<SUP>st</SUP> ring: speed 50-150 km/h <o:p></o:p>
2<SUP>nd</SUP> ring: high speed, more than 250 km/h<o:p></o:p>

AH-60 black hawk <o:p></o:p>

Cannons:<o:p></o:p>
6 barrels 7,62mm gatling cannons, full fire time ~25 seconds , after that time you must wait until barrels cool down(there is no indicator, so keep in mind the time when you shooting) barrels cool down 1 second for 4 seconds of fire< most effective 7-11 seconds burst, then 3 seconds wait(DOES NOT include time for barrels to start rotating)INCREDIBLY effective against groups of infantry, but can take down tank if necessary. Bad accuracy at long range<o:p></o:p>
Best distance to shoot: 50-150 meters<o:p></o:p>

Aiming: the “ring” shows the area where your bullets hit (following with 12 seconds burst), so when BH moving, just try to hold ring on target<o:p></o:p>
Shooting moving target: lead the target 1-4 rings length, increase when speed increases in 10-120 km/h limit, at higher speed cannons not effective

Originally wrote by Alden, edited by KillaSer
<o:p></o:p>

And now I want to put BC2 on Jimmy3x's computer so I can gun from the transport. Gatling whore, that's me. Thanks for the info Alden, hope to put it in use soon.

Back