[BF4] Air & Sea Map stuck in a Lancang Dam loop.

Pedro_20

Keeps reverting back to Lancang Dam, even though vote map says that another map will be next. It will even just restart in the middle of a game for no reason, this has happen 3 times today. It is hard to keep the server populated all day with Dam as the only map. We need to have all six maps back, please.

Pedro_20

The server has only been playing Lancang Dam all day. Tru reset it once already.

GMAC

So the server just kicked over half the people in it with the message that the "server is full." Is that the adaptive thing? It happened between rounds.

Pedro_20

Thanks Matt for all your hard work on keeping the servers going. Thanks for adding the naval maps back in too.

GonnaSting

Howdy Matt,

Thank you for keeping the Navy Maps up and running smooth for all these years!

Last night I was playing a round of Nasha around 10pm. There was approx 300 tickets remaining when the screen faded to black and loaded up Lancang Dam (it didnt end the round or take vote for next map). I played until end of round and once again It didn’t take vote for next map and reloaded Lancang again.

Looking at the Graph below, it appears everything worked fine from 2-10pm. Is there possibly a leftover script triggering at 10pm that needs to be removed? If not, maybe you can just reset the server and see if that fixes it.

Thanks Bro!

149931B9-AD2F-425D-A0A0-8F873177D32A.jpeg

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Founder
Leadership
Np

I know once certain amount of players leave it switches back on base maps only (easier to bring in traffic for the next day). It’s possible it starts all over again on the main map which is lancang.

Pedro_20

Just did the reset from Nasha Strike back to Lancang Dams, 17 players on the server and the round was only 5-10 into it.

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Founder
Leadership
Just did the reset from Nasha Strike back to Lancang Dams, 17 players on the server and the round was only 5-10 into it.
I’ve implemented an auto map list to switch when player counts goes below a certain threshold but I don’t know if it switches mid round or not. Looks like it does but don’t see any comments for our other servers that have this so it’s a bit weird. I see that it’s has a lot of players currently so at least should be okay for now