Admin necessary on Naval Strike

BF2_SCARAB

It appears there's a hacker who shows up every night, under a different name, then runs the table. He's eventually banned (Fairplay, AntiCheat, PB catches up with him), but not before seeing a bunch of regulars including myself simply leave the server.

Come on fellas, help us out and give us a way to voteban or vote kick this guy if you don't have any admins available. There should really be an easier way to get ahold of an admin, I can't even get into Teamspeak without a password. Yes, I requested access, never got a message with a PW.

How about a votekick or voteban capability, say 7 person vote required by example so we can keep control of the server? Or better yet, assign Dogpen and Fub to the server. :)

Thanks LS.

I would like to see an admin present in the evenings, even if just to drop in for a short while with the TBG tag, or anonymously just to keep this guy from being so bold. He says nothing in the chat, which makes me think it's the same guy from the other night (moamed007). He runs the table on the ground with a hand weap, not a vehicle, and it's usually a 1 shot kill at longer than normal distance, without a zoom scope. It's pretty obvious when it happens, especially when 5 of us go down in one volley with an LSAT. :) If not an admin, perhaps TBG can add a votekick or voteban option which may help.

Back