Admin Abuse, The Retarded Swan

Is Swan a retarded abusive bitch ass staff member?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destin Hudson

BANNED
BANNED
So anyone else hate how admins just rule their servers with Iron Fists? Anyone annoyed how admins can be ignorant, mentally retarded, and completely wrong, and they still always win? Well I am pretty tired of it. I have 2,000 hours on Garry's Mod worth of shitty experiences with staff, and every single other fucking game is no different.

This is all to @Deputy Swan

So here is the situation. I am playing squad with some friends. We are on the map with Tempest and Nexus, USA vs Towelheads. And I am squad leading, with some of my guys being close friends. And the other squad leads are trash, no one is helping play the objective, which is the whole point of squad. Squad lead 1 just didn't understand how to play squad, he tried to set up a fob on the first fucking point, which would be useless. Squad lead 2, I don't know much about. I assume he was trying to play correctly, but still did not help the objective. I, me myself and I, was Squad Lead 3, as normal. BUT, some fucking cuckster idiot was Squad Lead 4. That idiot was Deputy Swan, and just happened to be an Admin on the server. He banned me for "being toxic", when all I was doing was expressing my opinion of my team wasn't helping my squad with the objective. Which was true, my squad was the only squad pushing the objective. I asked the squads MANY TIMES to please help with the objective. I usually don't have a temper, I honestly really don't. BUT, when people see something so fucking simple, something so fucking easy to comprehend, and they just act like it's fucking rocket science, that is when I get pissed off. So when no fucking other squad is helping my squad, until they are proven wrong, and lose THEIR FOB, and THEN start helping the objective, I get a bit tilted. BTW this isn't a ban appeal, I don't want a ban appeal. Because this server is proving to have a couple really fucking idiotic clan members. Deputy Swan the fucking idiot he is, doesn't want to help THE TEAM, AND MY SQUAD with the FUCKING OBJECTIVE, the WHOLE BEGINNING of the round, but when HE IS PROVEN WRONG, then he comes help with the objective. So when I complain about no one fucking helping my squad, which no one did help, he tells me to stop complaining. Maybe instead of stopping me complain, maybe stop giving me REASONS TO COMPLAIN YOU DUMB FUCK!? Was it really that hard to understand that OUR SECOND POINT was over ran with fucking Towelheads, and TWO FULLY FUNCTIONAL SQUADS, just stood back on the middle point and didn't help my squad at all. So when I complain that no one is fucking helping, which I was justified in complaining, I meet a week ban for "being toxic". I think its more fucking toxic, TO NOT PLAY THE OBJECTIVE AND PLAY YOUR ADMIN POWERS YOU STUPID FUCK. I don't care how many of you stupid fucking admins or any staff agree with Deputy Swan, maybe Deputy Swan is the only retarded staff member, I don't know. @Straifer1255 seemed pretty intelligent and realized he was wrong, and I was right. So maybe Deputy Swan is just the retarded duckling, or in his case, the retarded swan. FUCK ALL STAFF who play their fucking staff powers. I have many many hours as staff and I know the burden of owning a server and administrating it, and IT IS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD. It's not that hard to not be a complete fucking asshole, and not to be a complete fucking idiot, like Deputy Swan. Shit like this is what gives servers a bad rep. My friends said that Deputy Swan tried to JUSTIFY my week ban. Saying that I shouldn't be playing on the server if I want to express my opinions or some shit like that.

So again, fuck any staff who abuse their power like this stupid fuck Swan. Fuck any staff who take the easy route in a situation. Fuck any staff who think they are better than the people, the community, because the people make your community, and they can just as easily tear it to fucking pieces. Fuck any staff who think any situation is as simple as they think it is, because it never is. And fuck every single staff like Deputy Swan, who don't play the game correctly (griefing), then ban people for complaining, and exposing the shitty players like Swan.

Have fun reading all of this faggot ass @Deputy Swan . Hope you fucking get stabbed by some homeless woman.

Hard to believe he'd ban you for being toxic. You seem like a total gentleman. I also don't believe for a second that you "don't usually have a temper".

This is no way to go about handling your issues and this community has no room for people like you.

Hey.

I get that you are mad - however by coming into the forums like this and expressing this in such a childish manner do you think it will help you in your situation?

There are ways that you can report admin abuse if that is what you feel happened, however this is clearly not the way to do it.

At the end of the day it is simply a video game, there are tones of other video games and servers out there that you can play on- At this point none of our servers are available to you anymore thanks to your outburst. Your ban is now permanent. Like Howitzer said, we don't need any kind of toxic people like you here.

Thanks have a good one one.

Can one of our squad admin please extend the ban permanently to all?

I have missed these threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back