admin abuse and being kicked from server for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnie

Hello, I just wanted to inform you that recently I was kicked from the TBG OP locker server. The stated reason said respect other players. I was a little confused because I was not disrespecting any players in game or in chat and I feel like I was kicked for no reason. I asked skeeter1722 why I was kicked but I received no immediate response. I hope you understand my frustration as I was doing very well that game and feel I was intentionally removed for no reason. I hope you gentlemen are aware that you have admins abusing their power. Thank you for your time, Johnnie
https://gyazo.com/5eee7a740fb701dd1fd95ea8d4477185
upload_2016-9-11_13-26-17.png

guy was kicked that's it
Hello, I just wanted to inform you that recently I was kicked from the TBG OP locker server. The stated reason said respect other players. I was a little confused because I was not disrespecting any players in game or in chat and I feel like I was kicked for no reason. I asked skeeter1722 why I was kicked but I received no immediate response. I hope you understand my frustration as I was doing very well that game and feel I was intentionally removed for no reason. I hope you gentlemen are aware that you have admins abusing their power. Thank you for your time, Johnnie
HEY johnnie, like skeeter said, you were kicked......not banned. You are still able to play in our servers, leave this shit in the wind and carry on.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back