abusive admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElvlS

never had to do this before cuz your admins are pretty solid but tbg alteredacer is abusing power on BF4s air maps server. He was using ucav from his own base so I sniped him several times while he was in his base and he kicked me saying I can't spawn camp...

never had to do this before cuz your admins are pretty solid but tbg alteredacer is abusing power on BF4s air maps server. He was using ucav from his own base so I sniped him several times while he was in his base and he kicked me saying I can't spawn camp...
Was his team pushed to his spawn? Technically if he was pushed to his spawn and ucaving you shouldn't have been shooting into the spawn area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Air maps they were spawning in and attacking the uncap, I waited with knife in hand. And it was a kill not a kick.

I spoke with Alter and looked at the chat logs as well as the event logs. You were base raping plain and simple. He was not in the uncap when you claim he was. He was on the first flag.

I spoke with Alter and looked at the chat logs as well as the event logs. You were base raping plain and simple. He was not in the uncap when you claim he was. He was on the first flag.
I never "base rape" UNLESS they sit in spawn (where we can't go into...) and shoot out of it. We had this exact conversation when BF4 first came out and some dude named eagle or something sniped from way out where nobody could get to him and you guys said it was ok for us to get him. It is completely unfair for people to do such a thing... He was not on the first flag when he killed me for 'base raping'. If you guys save video you would clearly see that. I have 1000 hours on that server do you really think I'd make bogus claims?

What map specifically?
Lancang Dam. Me and my buddy usually fight around the E flag when our base is on the opposite side of the map. He ucav'd from his base. So did some guy named xParrot or something.

Was his team pushed to his spawn? Technically if he was pushed to his spawn and ucaving you shouldn't have been shooting into the spawn area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
They were not pushed back into spawn. There wouldn't be a problem if that was the case.

The matter is closed. We do not care how many hours you have on that server. The evidence has been reviewed objectively and shows that there was nothing abusive or wrong about what Altered was doing.

Good day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back