Absent from talking..........

Birch

The concrete floor in my basement caught my headset for the umpteenth time yesterday. Now my mic doesn't work. $ is no where to be found right now (wife and I agreed to no presents for each other this Xmas) so I won't be getting a new mic anytime soon. Sorry guys. I'll still jump on Vent to hear the intellectually stimulating conversations about so and so's sex life and the other guy's lack of skilz, though.
Plus, it's fun typing junior hi messages to Bell after he knifes me.

The update is not good - some lowlifes chose to release me of some tools out of my truck at my house last Thursday night. $1000 in tools, $50 in change (I had a big old pot I thru change in), and my $150 Jawbone 2. Gone. Mother f#@(*%@(#*%s. This all after being worse off financially than I ever have before.

I started a new job yesterday - steady income will help. But it's all commission, so I have to hustle my ass off, plus try and keep my own company going (construction - but it's been fairly slow). I'll use BF2142 to take breaks on, so I'll see you guys around. Hopefully I can afford to get a new mic here in a couple of weeks.

Back