About Time I Got Out for a While!

Bungied2theTree

Hello! I am going to be out from Wednesday evening until Sunday evening. A Lot of fun things going on.

Wednesday I will be at Rifftrax Live! They are doing the Cult Classic, "The Room."

91NAMQ3.jpg

If you are a fan of comedy or Cinematic null-achievement, I highly recommend this show! POlaying in Theaters nation-wide. http://www.fathomevents.com/event/rifftrax-live-the-room/buy

Thursday I am traveling North to get my brother from college so that Friday night we can leave for our camp ground before we head to Somerset, WI for The Northern Invasion!

L4E721P.jpg

See you guys when I get back, hopefully in one piece. Watch out for snakes!

Last edited:
Five finger death lunch and Crobot are some of my favorite bands ever. Check this out:

I've seen Crobot live before they hit big. And I've hung out with them after their shows. Some of the most down to earth and chill guy you will ever meet.

Downloaded their album. That Rocked. Might throw them a fewe bones if the rest of the album kicks ass like that.

Yes the rest of the album does kick ass!
If you are interested I also have their EP album they made before that one. I'd be happy to share it. If you like them you may also like "The Sword." Amazing band. I listen to those guys quite literally every day.

Sink your teeth into these guys . Quicksand .
Mind You they haven't been together since 96 I think or a little earlier they came back together in 2012 for Revelation records 25th anniversary show.

@H4wk Mind you this is not my first Slipknot show. I saw them not too long after All Hope is Gone was released.

Fuck yeah dude slipknot put a new album recently, go crazy......... punch ppl and break things...j/k j/k

I understand. I took my oldest son when he was around 15 years old to Mayhem festival... wow that was 7 years ago.

I am back home, safe, dodging a cumulative overhang, and exhausted.

Should be around later this evening.

how was the music fest the only one on tha tlist I want to see Is the pretty reckless seen most the others

Pretty Reckless blew my expectations out of the water. VEry impressed.

Volbeat was excellent.

I had seen the rest before. Slipknot's stage show has gotten even better.

Back