a2e

SPCFRCKyleM

Hello guys. I just wanted to post and introduce myself. Me and a bunch of us have left eFx and started a new team called a2e. We didn't like the way things were handled and hopefully can have a much better relationship in the future with you guys. I just wanted to thank CTFalcon for unbanning me and a couple of the other guys. You will find that we like to play hard and will be good competition in the future. Again thanks and hopefully we will see you on the Battlefield.

Ps Our Servers are finally up stop by if you get a chance. Thanks
SPCFRCKyleM 027

Great to see you guys around :). Do you guys have a website as of yet?

www.a2egaming.com we will go public in about a week. Still tweeking things. Check it out if you get a chance. Thanks again for lifting some of our bans. We had no part in some of the past unpleasantness. And the guys that came with us in my opinion are real good guys. 067

Cool website :). Is that based on Joomla?

Yeah. We have a guy Bumblebee09 who actually does 3d cg animation and he is real good with Joomla. In the next few weeks we will be adding CG animation of Battlefield 2142 to the site similar to the Halo Wars Trailers.
Here http://search.msn.com/video/results...m=VIRE0&docid=576305431297&FORM=VARE3
Thanks for the praise by the way. We might need some help streaming punkbuster we had some trouble yesterday with some sts guys already.

Back