a REAL WAR U GONNA HAVE

T

Tazzwar

OK FUCKER YOU PISS OF SHIT WITH UR FUCKING BANNED

WHO ARE YOU FUCKER TO BANN WITH NO REASON

BELIEVE ME WHAT WE VE DONE TO THE FUCKERS LIKE YOU ADMIN ITS FOR A FREE WORLD WITH NO FUCKING RULES BECAUSE WE BOUGHT THIS FUCKING GAME

SO THE WAR START THIS WEEK AND GO FUCK YOUR MOM FUCKING ADMIN I RAPE YOUR FUCKING MOM FUCKER

**But on the sweet side, I really like FAST, he gives me my man love every night. My daily dose. He loves to penetrate me all night long!. Thank you FAST for making the man that I always dreamed of. A receiving man is my new way of life so thank you. I am sorry I disrespect you guys but I was receiving from FAST's schlong during the time, he was penetrating me so hard I was losing brain cells. Thats why i was typin in LIKE THIS IN CAPS LOCK.
P.S. I also want yall to know I give great BJs even better than Cj JEans. Now I will go back to my little hole see you guys!

We have a few simple rules that all players must follow or they are not allowed to play in our servers. I'm sure that EA appreciates you bought their product, but that is none of my business. I am on my servers to enjoy the game and enforce our few simple rules, if you can't abide by them you can stay out of our servers. I believe the direct quote was "shove your fucking rules up your mom's pussy", say that to any admin on any server and you're writing yourself a one way ticket out of there.

Thanks for stopping by,
Falcon.

Somebody needs some anger management....it is a game, if you get that upset maybe you should walk away and take up a new adventure; obviously, gaming would not be included.

Balls, why bother giving him advice. he has mental issues. He thinks thats the way to deal with things

Is it a full moon? I've seen way too many psychotic rants lately. Is everybody off their meds due to the economy being crap or what? 056

Like balls said get another hobby, like cock climbing...or watersports....

[quote1235872904=KillaSer]
Like balls said get another hobby, like cock climbing...or watersports....
[/quote1235872904]

lol @ cock climbing.
seriously though dude i hope you never own a gun.

he seemed very happy at the end there, i wonder why. Fast takes good care of his babies ;)

oh wow - how come i wasn't made aware of this...
I never even saw this thread! How dare he insist he gives better head than me! Weird.

Back