A little disappointed

K

kydane

Hey guys,

I never met this clan and don't know your ins and outs but I got a little groaning in me.
My bud and I joined your Killing Floor server. We started playing, just the two of us and were having a good little time.

Some guy joined and we were like "heck yeah! more players".. then.. My friend gets kicked from the server by one of your admins and before i even had a chance to ask why or what rules we were breaking i was kicked too.

Now, im not taking anything personal or telling anyone how things should be done but i just want to say, it looks really bad on your whole clan, forums, and servers when admins just walk in, kick, and leave.

I could even see if they wanted to play with their own mates, but nothing... we were kicked, the admin left and the server lays empty.

Maybe someone could tell me why we were kicked or what rules we were breaking?

Because we got nothing

killing floor server basically has 1 admin and its a 6 slot server. Yes it will fill quick and empty quick. I dont know the nature of your post, did you come here to flame or appeal a ban? If this is a ban appeal then follow the proper procedure. I will also get a hold of that admin Thank you.

http://www.tbgclan.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1

Um, sorry, but I'm the only admin for the KF server.

I'm gonna look at the log to see if I can find out what happened. My guess is that they vote-kicked you and your friend. Unfortunately, I have the percentage lower than 50% so I'm considering increasing that. Usually it's not a problem though.

Let me look at the log...

Edit: Yep, you were votekicked. If it's without reason, I'm going to ban the people who did it. Do you remember who started the votekick?

People in the server except for you and the Mr. Lombar guy were:

ScriptLog: New Player Darkstar805 id=76561198003625396
ScriptLog: New Player Call_Me:_Pickle id=76561198000163666
ScriptLog: New Player â Ωâ _OUR_MASŦER id=76561197977926125

Do you have any idea who might have started the kicking? I'm thinking about banning all 3 of them, but 1 of them didn't need to vote I think, so let me know which one if you remember.

Edit: Also, thanks for bringing this to my attention! I don't play much KF anymore (just when new maps come out on the whitelist), so I'm not on all the time.

Thanks for looking into it.

Im 99 percent sure it was Darkstar.

I appreciate you working on it and i apologize for coming in here and kicking and screaming about your admins :p (and you might wanna boost up that percentage soon)

Thanks,
Ky

Darkstar's banned. I'll make the kickvote % 55 tonight (40 right now).

Back