A fun trip!

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Going to MTL, having fun, get drunk, do stupid shit and hopefully get laid.

I'll catch you guys on the 21st. Here i come!!

mtl = montreal? let me know if there's anything I can do for ya
(I can't help you with the "getting laid" part though, sorry) lol

[blockquote](I can't help you with the "getting laid" part though, sorry) lol[/blockquote]

WTF? Some buddy you are. The least you could do is offer a tug job! lolz 029

LOL Six...I dont think FAST would settle for tug job, maybe a very friendly and very innocent fist-like job would do the trick..perhaps.... LoL

My fist and/or forearm are always ready and willing if you need them Fast.

got a lap dance today, friend paid for it, fucking awesome cute little asian, so adorable. Touched everything but her gentials rubbing me between my legs and shit. Cant stop thinking about this stripper lmfao. Soulzz... you wish you had some fucker! Tomorrow to a club! Havin fun see you guys!

Sound like fun FAST, but dont forget syphilis lasts a lifetime. LOL

He shoots he scores!!! Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaallll 029 027 fucky

The question here is why the hell are you posting instead of getting back to bed?

I have to agree with Falcon on this one. I mean, it's always cool to tell your buddies about your sexual conquests, but come on.... check the timestamp: Fri Feb 20 2009, 05:17AM

017 032 fucky

hey i'm in montreal roglio, wanna meet my last day! I'm staying at best west on St catherines and drummond.

Fast, here's some advice my father always gave me, and it's served me well.

"Just remember, you can't turn a ho into a house-wife. Lord knows I tried with your mother."

lmao good stuff as they say you always pay for sex either a c note for a night or all your stash for a wife have fun n good luck with the ladys

Back