4 screenshot of Bad Comp 2

If it's a good game it will. There will always be some diehards for every game, but if this thing even comes close to its potential it will replace 2142 for sure. I stopped playing BF2 after I played 2142 for a couple of hours, even though I've played BF2 a few times since it just seems stale, old, and boring in comparison. I imagine the same will happen with BFBC2 if it's any good at all.

wallpaper_battlefield_bad_company_0.jpg

Dude, not sure if there will be tactical fighters, but knowing the huge imbalance that fighters had in BF2, hopefully they will be correctly edited. I Really hope there are some good aircraft maps with some challenging flying, I really want to see some good Helicopter maps.

me00011915862.jpg

Why you make me wait for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ATVs? What the fuck? It looks ridiculous/unrealistic. Do they even use ATVs in the Army right now?

Last time I trained with Special Forces in Wyoming they used them...alot. As far as operations I doubt it.

The jets are the commanders call just like orbital strikes I am pretty sure. If you watch the videos it shows them with the commander spotting out the people and calling it in.

Jets as of right now aren't piloted they are a commander call in just like you said Choter.

Do you think it will replace 2142?

For me I hope it will. I mean I switched from BF1942 to BFV to BF2 and finally onto BF2142. I'm hoping this is the next jump because I'm really getting tired of 2142.

At the end of the trailer they don't list PC those fucks. ONLY ON XBOX360 PS3...............and PC for anyone that cares lol.

Back