25 hours into Kerbal Space Program I have launched 3 space stations, might be ready for the moon!

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
This game is very fun, it can be very hard. The game doesn't open up really appropriate parts by the time you get your first moon landing contract. Even worse the tools for orbital transfers aren't available until you spend a bunch on upgrading 2 facilities.

Kind of backwards from our history, I have yet to launch a sputnik or land on the moon but I have 3 space stations and the first one is in an insanely high orbit.

My first space station (solar orbit), made some mistakes but she worked:
upload_2014-12-30_3-59-39.png

This got me the points I needed for some real solar panels, my second station, first in earth orbit:
upload_2014-12-30_4-1-17.png

Got another solar station contract and really needed what i was getting out of it. This time the final booster was ditch-able:
upload_2014-12-30_4-2-29.png

This is about how far into the tech tree you need to be before you even get close to apollo style moon landing equipment:
upload_2014-12-30_4-3-12.png

I know of a couple of players, anyone i haven't met that plays this?

Oh and my first attempt at a lunar orbit ended with this guy getting stuck (so far 1 year) in a solar orbit, not far from the space stations. I shall go get him some day lol.

Here is the tragic wreck that is:
upload_2014-12-30_4-23-34.png

If you need any help just tell lol, seems like youre new to ksp, i have like 500 hours on it

Back