24/7 Infantry suggestions

pinchylillobster

Would it be possible to remove Wavebreaker and possibly Dawnbreaker from the map rotation and perhaps replace them with something like Operation Outbreak and/or Lumphini Garden? I'm sure you guys have the statistics on what maps work best, from my personal experience it feels like Wavebreaker and Dawnbreaker cause the server to struggle in populating and retaining players when they show up. Wavebreaker in particular is pretty brutal due to how massive the map is with very few vehicles to navigate to the outer objectives.

On a different note, would it be possible to always have Pearl Market as an option during map votes? It seems to be the most popular map by far, as well as being singled out in the server name as Pearl Market/Infantry only. It's always a bummer when 3-4 map votes go by and Pearl never shows up as an option.

Lastly, while calling someone out for not reading the rules, I realized that the infantry server doesn't have any message about the !rules command. Would it be possible to add that to the scrolling messages and maybe adding a "NO HIGH ROOFING" note as it's own message as well? Some visibility to the rules would go a long way in cutting down reports.

Thanks for your time.

I have removed the maps causing it to slow down and added another Dragon Teeth map. Pearl Market should come up more often.

I dont know what you mean by no high roofing rule, it is there when you type !rules in chat. Just tried it.

Regarding the !rules command; nowhere in any of the automated messages for the infantry server does it say something like "type !rules to see the server rules". An automated message relaying that information would help people who might not even know such a command exists.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to it when I get back from vacation.

I could add this however it should be common knowledge for players to know !rules command exist on most servers similar to typing !rank or !place in chat to see your server rank.

I see almost daily players typing this in our locker server when I’m on. It’s not advertised there either

Ya I figured. Not a huge deal, just figured with how cheap the game is and with premium recently going on sale that the wave of new players might benefit.

Agree with the Wavebreaker deal, that one killed the server. Was always “meh” with dawnbreaker.

What’s everyones take on having the night version of Zavod vs Flood Zone for example? Flood zone is okay, just seems prone to a large ticket imbalance at times. Might just be me.

Is this for the RUSH server? I like Dawnbreaker. Seems like some players prefer the infantry only maps just so they can UCAV which is fine because I like UCAV too but I also like non-UCAV friendly maps :)

Is this for the RUSH server? I like Dawnbreaker. Seems like some players prefer the infantry only maps just so they can UCAV which is fine because I like UCAV too but I also like non-UCAV friendly maps :)

This is for the 24/7 Infantry server.

I didn't think I would like the Zavod night, but I do. Good call. Are there other night maps? Good to see P.M. in the rotation more often. Also, what do people think about replacing Guilin w/ Sunken Dragon?

Speaking of the High roofing thing. Is it correct that what ever roof you can get to without cheating or using mav is ok? example, The roof that over looks the b flag. (P.M.) (when looking towards the Chinese base) If you jump over to the roof at 1 o'clock, you can be there on the edge but you keep getting warned when moving around. I see guys jump over to a roof at d, (In between d & a) I don't know why, it's useless, is that ok?

Also- In the xp6_cmp (Community map series) The pig on the chopper (Battle pickup) doesn't show up in weapons on GameMe.

Also- In the xp6_cmp (Community map series) The pig on the chopper (Battle pickup) doesn't show up in weapons on GameMe.

Don’t think that will ever be added if it hasn’t been added by now. Probably show up as a tank kill if it’s unknown weapon.

Guillen peak is great map for infantry. No other night maps.

Can we get the Sunken Dragon map back in the rotation as a choice? Also, I pretty much play exclusively during the day (9 am to 6 pm area) Can some small conquest maps get put in there during the weekday when it's not so populated? I was on Morter strike recently & that one flag, b, I think it is is like king of the hill with all those tunnels up to the top. Thx

Back