2143 Easter egg

Sgt.SID

Donator
Did I miss someone pointing this out? Is the day coming soon :)

Doesnt seem much of a easter egg or a confirmation if theres a 2143. I for one would LUUV a 2143 but want it to work so if they take their time to make it right Ill sit on HL and bf4 until then.

Did I miss someone pointing this out? Is the day coming soon :)

The video is of final stand. There was a titan and hover tanks. EA has to make the call on a sequel and as of BF4s launch they had said NO. It's a story line. They could lead all the way up to it and never go there. It could also have been DICE using what resources they had to get as close as they could.

All previous easter eggs have not been hints. More like wishful thinking from the dev team which drove fans nuts. Probably hoping to change EAs minds.

Battlefront comes out, in theory, this fall. So it would not be until fall 2016, which is probably BF5. That would make a 2143 being 2017....
However, EA will have three Battlefield (Battlefront is close enough) franchises on frostbite which fits perfect with the 3 year dev cycle.
This means likely:
2015 Battlefront
2016 Battlefield 5 OR BAD COMPANY 3
2017 Hardline 2
2018 Battlefront something. r

jc8227nl.jpg
The video is of final stand. There was a titan and hover tanks. EA has to make the call on a sequel and as of BF4s launch they had said NO. It's a story line. They could lead all the way up to it and never go there. It could also have been DICE using what resources they had to get as close as they could.

All previous easter eggs have not been hints. More like wishful thinking from the dev team which drove fans nuts. Probably hoping to change EAs minds.
And half built walkers on a couple of maps in Final Stand if memory recalls--edit found a ss

Last edited:
Did you ever play desert combat? That was epic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I wasn't a BF2 guy. I think I played 5 minutes and I knew it wasn't for me. I'm done paying EA for shitty games that are dumbed down for the lowest common denominator.

You'd think I would've learned my lesson after BC2, BF3, and BF4.

This was a mod for 1942 :)

Haha, even better. I played that for 2 minutes with a friend of mine as was like yeah I'm good.

secret weapons with 1942..and road to rome were fucking cool too. Fucking v2 rockets were hard as fuck to fly.

My fav maps of all time were: Omaha Beach, Berlin, Stalingrad, and Battle of Britain.

Talk about fun. Omaha beach with 5,000 tickets = ultimate fun, or suck depending on how dug in the Germans were.

Desert combat was good. 2142 was bad ass. Looking forward to some starcitizen.

Sid I thought you were playing 2142 last time I talked to you? What up Soldier?

Naa Every game I play. Sucks or I bore easy. Just put it in and can't get it to work.

Back