2142 Leaderboards

yeah they must of played on hacked servers. This is fucked up because someone these guys like giggo, german fighter, seemed legitmate players. The only left to do is wipe all these guys. And I have a feeling Kain hacked his own server N & M
so that when they join his server and play they are fucked. Is this his revenge? Maybe.

STAY AWAY FROM ANY EUROPEAN SERVERS

Balls may become 1st because of this.

I was wondering about Kain. IS he a hacker to achieve the numbers he has? Or does he just absolutely have no life whatsoever?

everything was removed from Kain however my take on this is that he managed to get access to his server ranked files and modify to inflate your stats so if you play on the server and die it multiplies that by 1000000 and every point you gain is multiplied by 1000000 thats what it looks like. Its sad, some of those guys were fair but unfortunately it will most likely get wiped. I hope not and I could be wrong. We'll see. As for Kain, I'm sure he is the one who did this to his server or someone else's because i know he is trying to get "some get back" at DICE. Unfortunately he deliberately wanted innocent players to get removed.

Funny thing is that 2 minutes before I read this post Balls had moved to the number one slot and all the outrageous players/scores had been removed. Wish I?d taken a SS or something. I was going to congratulate him on the accomplishment especially being a legitimate player. However, clicking on the link now shows 2 of the high scores again and Balls has slipped to third.

Congrats on your 30 seconds of fame Balls!

maybe they are getting re-instated. I dont think they did on purpose (a few of them only) but what can you do? IF that happened to me after i went on a hacked ranked server, accidentally i would probably expect that being done to me as well. But I stick to our servers mostly anyways, cause i can trust not being hacked or exploited ;)

Looks like he's #1 right now!!! NICE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!!

They need to do a clean sweep in all areas...

As you might have guessed, my area of interest is the tank. XXXSkorpion (who, coincidentally, is from Germany) is in 1st place with 112,165 kills. Now, he could be legit, but his stats suggest that he has been killing just about 1 person every minute of every round since he started using the tank.

They also suggest that he has only been dying about once every 1/2 hour since he started using the tank. Not to mention his 30/1 KDR. For the tank, even the Neko, this is phenomenal - bordering on impossible. Padder? Hacker? Can't say for sure, but in light of recent events involving his nation - it's worth looking into.

So what is with Kain? I have heard his name but never encountered him in game. And what happened to him that he wanted revenge?

this is just an assumption by me so i could be wrong
He hacked his own server (after getting his stats wiped), as a revenge, and got other players stats wiped who played on his hacked server. Thats his alleged revenge, thats my theory.

Do you think KAIN was always a cheater? -- even back 2 years ago? I remember seeing him a lot back then.

Don't know if any of you remembers a pilot named JayRolla of the BROS clan (bet Fast remembers).
He was two people: brothers that played the same account, both good players, really racked up the points, both pilots, both potheads LOL

Wish I started messing in the air 2 years ago when I first started Battlefield. I've only been in air about 4 months--still a private there

I heard his account was shared to the people in his clan. Another one was he would be scripting as a commander

Kain was not a hacker or an account sharer, he used a scipt that automatically aplied him for the commander so he could sit idle in the server as commander and get points.

Back