2142 Help

Shibby

idk whats wrong but a few days ago my game started to lag really bad and my game crashed a few times in one day. now after about 5 mins in a server my game play begins to skip and gets worse the longer i stay in the round. ive reinstalled 2142 but that didnt help. anyone think they might know whats going on and help me

Shibby, this is a common issue being reported on every 2142 server as of the last week. EA has yet to fix it...

After about 3 games in a row I start to notice the lag. What I do is just restart my game and come back for 3 more...it sucks, but I guess EA is up to something that is fuckin up the servers.

Dunno what you guys are talking about, I've heard people complain about lag, but I dont get a hint of it. Not after 3 nor 5 rounds and so on.

idk whats wrong but a few days ago my game started to lag really bad and my game crashed a few times in one day. now after about 5 mins in a server my game play begins to skip and gets worse the longer i stay in the round. ive reinstalled 2142 but that didnt help. anyone think they might know whats going on and help me

Same to me and my brother. :/ My ping is the same, but the game is different. its hard to play.

EDIT: i find this in ea forums :p I believe that it is our same problem

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/353973.page

alright thx guys, wont be a big issue for me bc im leaving back to trainning anyways. things should be good by time i start to game again. plus like many of you im waiting for Bad Company to come out

Back