2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 revealed with 625 supercharged ponies

Can't imagine what it will cost with the base model starting at $51k. For example, the new Z/28 Camaro starts at $75k when the previous gen could be had new in 2000 for under $30k.

fuck man, majority of 'vettes over the years are sexy as fuck! this one, NO exception! touchee FaSt

Can't imagine what it will cost with the base model starting at $51k. For example, the new Z/28 Camaro starts at $75k when the previous gen could be had new in 2000 for under $30k.
Inflation's been pretty bad, don't forget that.

Really thought I wasn't going to like the square tail lights, but now that I have seen them in person they are perfect for the car. The C7 is a work of art.

Yeah that thing is sweet and would love to have that in my garage... It is going to tear apart most of the supercars on the track. The prototype already ran faster than the c6 ZR1 on the Milford test track. Starting price is $77,000 if I remember correct. I have driven the current Z06 which is already a beast which is 125 HP less than this.

Here is a good article. http://jalopnik.com/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-a-625-horsepower-track-car-1499859928

image.jpg
Did some one say ponies?

Back