2 PAC Gunships on your Suez Server - is it normal?

Lyramion

Hello dear True Born Gaming. Ever since 1.5 Patch our Server had problems spawning a second PAC Gunship on Titan maps.

Now I have noticed that your Suez Titan Server seems to spawn 2 without a problem. Did you tweak anything on your serversettings to make this happen?

Hey Lyramion how ya doing? If I remember right there was an hotfix sent out to servers to fix this issue. If you want to check back here quite often today there are a few others that will be able to give you a better answer on where and how to get the fix bro. Thanks.

P.S. I do apalogize im not that much help. Please check back I imagine someone here has a very accurate answer for you. Thanks again.

yes hotfix was set up a little bit later after 1.5 was released. Check with your server provider in finding out how you can install it. If im not mistaken it should of been done already automatically by your provider.

Interesting that is..... I seriously believe our Tactical gamer Server still only spanws 1 PAC Gunship... maybe I just did no look close enough - time to investigate!

Thanks for the answers

Wow.... yes... 1 PAC Gunship.... and our Server just recently had maintenance.

Time to make some fire under our providers ASS!

Thank you again

Not only Tactical server has this problem but GHF had this issue since patch 1.5 too.

Thanks guys for the proper answer. I wasnt for sure if they put the hotfix out or not. Thanks again for the back up. Have a good one Lyramion, hope you get everything settled.

The Conquest vs the Server Prodiver began!

sykns4.jpg

Back