$15 SALE on Killing Floor still on (+ massive update) Oct 22-25

HeatSurge

Free weekend, next weekend Thursday-Friday for Killing Floor + new update for the current game (update will coincide with free weekend to maximize hard-ons).

More details coming on Tuesday next week.

Hopefully this will convince some people to buy the game so I'm not the only one who has it :-D .

I'll bump the thread when the n00b invasion is about to begin. Cool thing is I have a server so we won't be fighting for one (servers WILL be overwhelmed for sure) ;-) .

Can't wait for the update personally... they're making a new class too + 7 new weapons!!!

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=36964

Yeah, I'll be playing like a crazy mofo on Thursday, so add me tomorrow sometime :-D

Steam: search for "HeatSurge" on the add friends dialog (without the quotes of course).

Aight man. I will be online Thrusday as well. Race day Sunday so I'll probably be getting the car ready on Friday and won't make it online.

Bump. You mofos better be getting your preload on. It will probably be unlocked by tomorrow noon central time, judging from past updates...

Nope its still not unlocked. I want to play it and can't. I have the pre-load but its asking me to purchase.

Nah, it will probably be up in an hour and a half (judging from the previous update)...

Bump. It's out now. Download if you haven't and add me on steam ;-D

OK since the server load is INSANE because of the free weekend, if you want in, talk to me on vent and I'll kick someone so you can join ;-)

Soulzz tried to get in at 1 or 2 am west coast time and was able to load it finally.

Try again tomorrow!

Have you tried exiting Steam and re-logging in?

Free weekend seems to be over.

Whoever enjoyed it should buy it now while the $5 off sale is still on.

I bought it, it's actually a pretty good game. It reminds me a lot of L4D but you're not as dependent on your teammates and you get a lot more weapons.

I'll PM you the password for our server (you should always play there lol)... and if you ever play, let me know. I'll join.

I got level 6 everything except firebug (close), berserk (not that close), and demo of course... and I own basically.

shit my stream account was hijacked last month and i have used it in so long. i moved twice and couldnt find me cd key for one of the games i have listed in my stream account to prove it was mine.

i found one of the keys today. yes! will send an email with pic's of cd and key and see what happens.

Back