1 shot SAAW kill?

Zappypants

Hiya all. I've been spending some time on the Tampa server trying to improve my craptastic flying skills...anyway, as the GS experts, have you ever been killed from 1 hit with a SAAW? Just curious, it wasn't the same guy, and I'm not one to call hax on everything, just seemed odd. Happened about 4 times, on different parts of the map. No tone, nothing, just *bang* and done. Thanks!

When watching the rear view, sometimes you'll get hit with what seems like 1 shot when it's really 2. Glitches :-|.

Hey Zap, Yea that has happend to me before almost to the point i thought someone was hacking, you go from full health to dead in what seems like a single shot. Keep track of who it is that kills you, if it seems like the same person is the one getting the "oneshot" kill write his name down and let us know we'll look into it.

Roger that. It wasn't the same guy, that's what made me think it was a glitch/bad luck.

some ppl are really really REALLY good with a pilum and no vech can detect it and at some points it kills in 1 hit so i think i just debunked that ....though who knows xD

Maybe a sniper got you instead or at the same time. Or your health was low. Or it was a head shot. A head shot will do it with just about any weapon.

On my server, at least, it only takes on shot from the sniper rifle to put your lights out.

1321.jpg

Your connection to the player with the anti air weapon is in play here to , he may have a good connection to you and may not to him , this type of connection can be judged by useing the saaw86 anti air weapon locking on to a player and firing the weapon , a smooth track both rounds stay on target and i would say the player firing the weapon has a very good connection to the pilot , however the pilot might not have a good connection to the player holding and firing the saaw , in this case it is a fact that the pilot may not even see the rounds coming let alone hear an early warrning system sounding in the cockpit .

The saaw86 anti air weapon in this topic of connection can differ fron server to server and player to player.

SpaceAcer told ya so ! Ranked 44th saaw86 anti air weapon.

Some people to get what seems like a one shot saaw86 kill fir one missile at the tail and another in front of the gunship or transport and with proper timing they will both hit at the same time.

Back