WE HAVE THE BOW

If anyone needs a person with the Hangar 21 dogtag to get the elevator to work, message me on here and I'll get on TeamSpeak to help out!

Aww damn. I got to complete the "PHANTOM PROSPECT","Phantom Trainee" and "Phantom Initiate"(which I don't what the requirements are) ... assignments before this. I'm almost done with pistols(180/200) but the tank and Shotty Phantom award requirements I haven't done given that i hardly use them. Argh.

I will be on Teamspeak while I am doing stuff around the apartment. I will help get anyone who is ready down in the Bow room.

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

Anybody up for helping me get the bow? I just finished the last of the Phantom Assignments a few minutes ago.

I just got it at the Reddit server. :)

So, if anybody else needs help, let me know time and date and I'll help out if I can make it. ;)

Do you still need the mission info Mex?

Looks like I'll have to go back down as I screwed up and didn't hit the icon on the leaderboards page before I went down. UGH.

Just an FYI, but they have gotten the 'PHANTOM OPERATIVE' assignment fixed on BL. You can now see your stats towards the special dog tag without having to be in-game.

Hey Dark, I noticed in your profile pic that you got some good news in the mirror. I'm happy to see they got back together.

God. Damn. It.

PZSXP6j.gif

Last edited:
Back