WE HAVE THE BOW

Bungied2theTree

WE HAVE THE BOW!!!

e91D8Sx.png

NJd4t9W.png

Door Code: 1290429397648970

@Zr0wolf , Myself and others will help you down the elevator on my server once you have all your assignments done and at least one dog tag.

Last edited:
nice who finaly figured out the code? does it have any meaning? not that ill ever get the bow cause I cant fly shit to get the 20 jet kills but

Okay, so what's the first assignment? And where do I find out what the assignments for this are? All I see are ? marks when I look in my assignment section in battlelog.

I just want to say thanks to everyone that helped out and make this happen. Also to Bungie for giving us a dedicated server to accomplish all the assignments etc... Thanks again!!!

Yes, Thanks to everyone who made this possible. an Bungie for his generosity and patience with us.

So I just checked my battlelog... my phantom op assigment is still a ? but I am making progres for kills towards it. is it glitched?

Perhaps it's glitched, or maybe it's not. There may be another layer to this nonsense.

I also wanted to say thanks to Bungie and everyone else for helping me to find the tags and for taking me down the elevator to get the bow.

The team work, patience, and payoff are greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Congrats.... I was pretty busy this weekend and missed out on the fun. :(. I will have to figure out what needs to be done and try to get it this week.

Home sick with a bug... but when I get online I'll help with assignments

Back