Ukraine thread vol.3

Ukrainian PM stepped down in a tactical move to cleanse the parliament of the pro-russians and communists.

Yeah I've got 2.5 months left here, I think I'll collect some money for a move stateside when that's over. I'm sure I could be of use to Langley at least.
This is a good angle to look at, fluency in a foreign language AND English is very valuable to the intelligence community. Not sure how far off the dialects of Ukraine are from Estonian but my guess is the base language is the same or similar.

Barack Obama has been authorized by the senate to intervene in Ukraine militarily should Putin escalate the situation into a full-blown war. Ukraine has been completely mobilized for war.
Obama will under NO circumstances engage in a military effort regardless of the circumstances. He is a far left wing ideologue, like Clinton he not only doesn't believe in the military he despises it. Congress has been trying to get him to send military aid to Ukraine since March. Not troops, just weapons and systems (beans and bullets as they say), the President has no idea how pathetic and condescending he sounds when he says he's sending food and socks to Ukraine like they are incapable of feeding or clothing themselves, total lack of understanding what they are actually facing.

With Russia basically openly shelling Ukraine, Putin has taken his measure of Obama and found him wanting as an adversary. This is going to escalate badly because Russia no longer fears or respects the US and they are right in that calculation, they have nothing to fear from our current leadership. For any American leader to rely on the UN to take a leadership role in global conflicts is madness, the UN has a horrendous track record with global conflicts (Rwanda ring a bell? Oh and they currently sit on the UN Security Council. Sudan? Palestine and Israel? Iran? North Korea? Quite a record of leadership the UN has amassed). Russia can veto ANYTHING the UN tries to do (not that they are in the business of doing) as a permanent member of the Security Council, and so can China (China will vote with Russia for no other reason than to keep the world focused on somebody else). Russia has already invaded Ukraine and taken as a spoil of war the Crimean Peninsula, they are working on the Donetsk region and when they are finished they will turn their attention to Luhans-ka. The world will sit idly by and watch it happen or even possibly facilitate it in the hopes of ending things quickly. There are a great many things our President could do to push Russia back out of Ukraine that would not require boots on the ground, he has chosen to go the route of astonishingly narrow sanctions that have little to no effect. When Obama pulled the missile shield program from Eastern Europe in year one, the table was set.

Holland and Australia sent their elite units into Ukraine yesterday (SASR from Aus)

http://hvylya.org/news/exclusive/silyi-ato-razorvali-dnr-i-lnr-karta.html

Terrorist "republics" have been separated, the russians have sustained severe armor losses.

10489888_1436522009963549_3777738339245452995_n.jpg

This fucker from Serbia has been captured with his unit.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...show-russia-fired-artillery/story?id=24732228

U.S. confirming russian artillery firing into ukraine.

russians shelling an apartment building in lugansk :

How do you know it was the Russians? Any why shell an apartment building?
the separatists are russian citizens, commanded by GRU/FSB operatives, commanded by Putin. Therefore they're russians.

They are utilizing a scorched earth tactic right now as they're retreating.

Russia moved assault forces from Murmansk to the Ukrainian border.

Holy shit, there are some lucky people in that apartment building. It was hit with TWO shells, but one of them was a dud. Pause the video about the 5 second mark, you can see both shells clearly in the air to the left of the building coming in straight from the side, the top shell detonated, the shell coming into the building one or two floors below didn't detonate. Crazy that you can see the shells coming in on the video, almost makes me think they are mortar rounds which can travel slow enough to be seen on 30 fps.

Terrorists taking social media requests. People donate, they write their names on the shell and fire it into a civ house.

Back