Ukraine thread vol.3

2Tartu

Head Admin
Head Admin
The U.S. is now allied with Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova ( militarily! ). All actions by the U.S. govt or any enterprises which may justify the annexation of Crimea are now illegal.

The plane was shot down with an SA-11 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buk_missile_system
10338229_589525597830189_3783174032314958384_n.jpg

Image right after the shot.

10489653_589555634493852_3094966387891107609_n.jpg

image of the missile system spotted in the city of Снежное, Донецкая область, Украина next to a supermarket.

Here are the phonecalls recorded by Ukrainian Security Services of the terrorists talking about shooting down the plane :

Here is russian media reporting MOMENTS AFTER THE INCIDENT that the separatists shot down an Ukrainian AN-26
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fWdt8TzHLk8J:news.mail.ru/politics/18912343/ &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk

An Interview With America's Ambassador To Ukraine: Russian Roulette (Dispatch 58)

SA11 moved over the russian border to ukraine.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov is threatening Ukraine with retaliation (Russian media blames the Ukrainian air force for shooting down the jet).

Ukrainian prime minister an hour-two ago:

"We are in a de-facto state of war. Our task today is to prepare for the mobilization of the country and for functioning of the economy and of the authorities in the mobilized mode. I gave the necessary instructions. An important issue is that of human safety in public places. We know about the plans of Russian-led terrorists for further destabilization of the situation and organizing diversions in the Ukrainian territory. I therefore issued instructions to prepare the country to function under the maximum state of alert."

OSCE-backed international investigators trying to get to the crash site are threatened at gunpoint, warning shots have been fired.

Barack Obama has been authorized by the senate to intervene in Ukraine militarily should Putin escalate the situation into a full-blown war. Ukraine has been completely mobilized for war.

Ukrainian foreign minister calling for relatives to close the accounts of the deceased as the terrorists are looting the credit cards and emptying them.

Two Ukrainian SU-25s shot down by missiles from Russia.

I am almost sure that the US military will not intervene with Russia. They are big enough to give us a bloody nose in a fight and the US has been in a constant state of "war" for 10+ years. Also a lot of Americans simply don't care enough to support intervention.

I am almost sure that the US military will not intervene with Russia. They are big enough to give us a bloody nose in a fight and the US has been in a constant state of "war" for 10+ years. Also a lot of Americans simply don't care enough to support intervention.

You guys care far more than the Europeans. trust me.

10541458_656233264473014_6195388106965215484_n.jpg

Young Russian troops bragging about how they shelled Ukraine all night.

Back