Truck help

When you turn 25 your insurance should go down. In my case they raised the insurance rates that year so my insurance ended up high then it was before. That really sucked!

Cool thing about Carmax is they will ship any vehicle to your local Carmax dealer for an extra price. Sometimes it's worth it as it will open up more options for yourself. Or, you know, you could find a taco here in AZ as we have tons and I'll drive it to you!

Preferably I am looking for a Toyota Tacoma Prerunner V6, 2007 or newer, under 120k miles, and for around $15k.
I was doing the same for when I was over seas(as my 1994 s-10 got totaled a month before deployment because of stupid non-driving ass motherfuckers). Toyotas have a SERIOUS re-sale value from under 120k(no matter the year). Prerunner's are overpriced from get go, but good luck. I was lucky to find an '03 4-runner with 94k for 10kUSD. mint condition, had to change breaks within 1k miles, and replace a couple light housings.

Your insurance wont drop dramatically until you are 25(USAA I pay 583 for 6month premium and I am 30). Good luck with finding a sexy 'yota truck under 120k for 15g
May have to make a roadtrip like someone mentioned earlier. if that is what you want, dont limit yourself state wide..keep your search within lower 48 and you MAY find what you looking for.

Back