Someone smashed my window and almost stole nothing.

Not in TX :)

I dunno. It looks bad in court when you unload the full capacity of the weapon for no reason screaming die bitch die. But I don't yell until the first shot. I like the round that goes in your head to be the first and only warning shot. Surprise motherfucker!

Sorry that sucks man. I'd be pissed about the inconvenience of it and personal violation.

Is this the motorsports car? What's under the hood?

I feel for you! I had my Scion broken into 4 times in one year. No forced entry, but all my equipment for work was stolen. Now they never took the $10,000 in laptops I had in the back. But took all my chargers, gps, tool bag and such.

I feel for you! I had my Scion broken into 4 times in one year. No forced entry, but all my equipment for work was stolen. Now they never took the $10,000 in laptops I had in the back. But took all my chargers, gps, tool bag and such.

Some criminals are getting smarter. Laptops can be tracked back to them in a number of ways. Tools, not so much.

Some criminals are getting smarter. Laptops can be tracked back to them in a number of ways. Tools, not so much.
Are you suggesting they got training during their first stay in the correctional facilities?

Well they were able to enter my car without force. This leads me to think they had a key fob that unlocked my car. Even if I forget my car would automatically lock.

It's different here in Canada. If you leave your car doors unlocked, people leave food and stuff for you... I guess they figure you're homeless and hungry.

The criminal element probably didn't recognize the power tools, they are alien technology to people who have no concept of working for a living. That sucks man, and with the self-imposed work slowdown of the Baltimore PD this is probably low on their list. That sucks man.

My old man always said there were two things you didn't fuck with:
1. Another man's woman.
2. Another man's car.
3. Another man's rhubarb.

flirting-with-married-women-batman-joker-nicholson-demotivational-posters-1346292936.jpg

Are you suggesting they got training during their first stay in the correctional facilities?

Maybe. I've known some IT people who I was pretty surprised to find out they are thieves.

Healthcare "better" in Canada.

Paid for by higher taxes maybe.

You can easily make healthcare affordable by not charging $400 for mucus recovery systems, aka Kleenex. The us healthcare system just goes to show why free market capitalism will kill us all lol.

Back